The ODR Contact Point, within ECC Romania, offers the following services, free:
We offer you assistance for presenting your complaint and, if it is the case, the relevant documents:
- We receive information requests and complaints which can be solved through ODR
- We analyze the information requests and complaints, without making an evaluation of their object
- We inform you on the content a complaint should have when directed to the ODR Platform
- We inform you on the necessary documents to prove your requests, depending on the complaint
- We are not obliged to translate your documents.
We give parties and ADR entities some general information regarding consumers' rights on product selling and provision of services in Romania
- We offer parties the existing information on the ECC Romania website on consumers' rights in contracts which fall under ODR and we ensure this is correct and updated.
We offer information regarding the functionning of the ODR Platform
- We inform you on the type of disputes accepted on the ODR Platform
- We inform you on the ways and access formalities on the Platform
- We inform you on how the Platform can be used after the complaint is sent, until the complaint is solved
- We inform you on how the ADR entity is determined and the time limits
We inform regarding the procedural rules applicable by the identified ADR entities
- We identify the applicable procedural rules
- We inform you on the applicable procedural rules
We inform you on possible redress in case the dispute cannot be solved through ODR Platform
- We identify possible redress ways depending on the type of dispute which has not been solved through ODR Platform
- We inform you on available redress and on the entities which can give support for redress.