European Consumer Centre Romania
We offer you free help when having consumer problems with a product or a service bought in another EU member state.
We give you free information on your rights when traveling in another EU member state.
We offer you free support when having a complaint against a company from another EU member state, so that your problem is solved.
- Commission proposes new e-commerce rules to help consumers and companies
- Alternative and Online Dispute Resolution soon to become a reality for European consumers
- Online dating agencies in the EU: consumers are getting ripped off
- Differences when paying by card
- Commission launches consultation on fragrance allergens
- 72% of consumers have problems when travelling in the EU
- E-commerce : when purchasing games, books, videos or music on-line, look out for unfair terms, warns the EU
- EU Consumer Summit 2013: Europe joining forces to enforce consumers’ rights
Do you want to receive the latest informations? Sign up now!