European Consumer Centre Romania
We offer you free help when having consumer problems with a product or a service bought in another EU member state.
We give you free information on your rights when traveling in another EU member state.
We offer you free support when having a complaint against a company from another EU member state, so that your problem is solved.
- Differences when paying by card
- Commission proposes new e-commerce rules to help consumers and companies
- Improving cross-border consumer protection: The European Commission wants your views
- 72% of consumers have problems when travelling in the EU
- Empowering Consumers: A record year for the European Consumer Centres
- Online dating agencies in the EU: consumers are getting ripped off
- Passenger rights: better protection for bus and coach travellers in the EU
- Vice-President Kallas launches new passenger rights information campaign
Do you want to receive the latest informations? Sign up now!